View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 09:58 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default RE: hold on

We are indeed sabotaged by our government. I will not go through the kind of pain I experienced before eithor. I have had enough. I understand how you feel. My father had throat cancer, he seized in my arms on the floor more than once. His pain was so great all I could do is sit and rock him in my arms. Nobody should ever go through that ever! We are humans not animals, infact animals are treated better. I face a throat cancer right now just as my dad did. They are going to try to "hold" it off,....nice huh. Well I am not doing the prescribed treatment. NO WAY in hell will I have my throat and esophogus burned out to see what will happen. NO WAY...I have been off line for awhile because my mood is so bad. I joined final exit. If I face that kind of pain my father had to endure, there will be one less human on earth. I do understand and have made that choice to seek council. This site may not agree, and that is their right. However, pain can only be tolerated to a certain degree without going out of ones mind. After watching both my parents suffer through normal medical traditions, I have picked something else. God bless all of us. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote