View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 03:26 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks for checking on that Waves.
Yes I think that Steve may be without power already and mother hen is concerned that he has all he needs to get through a few days without elec. Enough on his mind, now to worry about this storm I wish I could help.
I am really getting my anxiety going and we are not in the direct path....terrible thing to be this worked up.
Actually teary, that is not normal. Maybe I should watch a movie until it really needs to be monitored...
I have netflix, should find something. did my laundry alll morning so that kept me busy awhile. Battened down the hatches outside.

We have a gas stove and will not be affected like the coast so service should be okay as long as water in the ground does not break a line. All our wires are overhead, so it is a matter of how long power will be off if limbs and trees come down. Our water and sewage will be fine as far as I know.

Not sure about Jacquie though. She is going to have a bumpy ride so glad her family is with her.

The boys have work off after 11pm tonight and we will sit and watch the storm.

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-28-2011), BlueMajo (08-28-2011), Brokenfriend (08-27-2011), Dmom3005 (08-27-2011), Just Jacquie (08-29-2011), waves (08-27-2011)