Thread: cellcept
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 02:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

When I finally got a neurologist who seem to listen to me, I hooked up with a Neurology clinic. I have been on Mestinon since 1996 and so far it hasn't helped me but could be keeping symptoms from being worse. At the clinic they put me on cellcept and steroids. It took about 6 months to see some improvement and after a year my double vision was gone and my muscles were stronger. after 2 years I started getting mild psychotic symptoms.... then after a couple of months I started getting paroniod, ended up at a hospital and once out things got worse because they couldn't take me off steroids. It got so bad I took myself off cold turkey, after about 3 months the symptoms of MG came back with just taking cellcept.
I was taken off cellcept after 6 months because it wasn't effective without steroids, and the steroids put me into a mental illness like state.
hope none of you experience it, because it was the worst thing in my life. do you know the feeling just as someone scares you and you are about to scream? that is what I felt like all day and everyday.

hope this helps

randy
slip is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote