View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 11:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I did this as part of some ADHD testing right after my first MS symptom and right before my tentative diagnosis. Mine showed very good scores in everything except "processing speed index". It was tempting to blame the low processing speed on the lesions in my corpus callosum, but I remember taking the ASVAB test as a high school senior, and I scored very low on their "coding" test, which measures something similar to the WAIS Processing Speed test. So I suspect the low processing speed is more the way my brain is wired than anything the MS caused.

As for the testing, I loved it. I have always loved mental challenges, brain teasers, logic puzzles, etc. So I thoroughly enjoyed the testing, and enjoyed the process of going through the different types of tests. The only test I hated was one where they put me in front of a computer screen flashing up different numbers and symbols one at a time and I had to click the mouse every time I saw a certain number show up. It was designed to measure your attentiveness and attention span, and I think I flunked it.
TXBatman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (08-29-2011), SallyC (08-29-2011)