View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 05:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks, Sophie. Nice to meet you

I have done some internet search and have come across mixed reviews. Not much out there to go by. Seems it only lasts 3 mos., maybe 6 mos. if you're lucky. One guy said it was the only relief his wife could get and others, like your friend, weren't so thrilled with it. I've got an appt. on the 8th to go in and talk to my pain mgmt. dr. to ask some more questions before going ahead with it. Unfortunately, I'm running out of options (or maybe have already and that's why he's suggesting the botox), so it may be worth a try. I know he plans on doing multiple shots in various areas so hopefully I won't lose use of an entire limb like you friend did...although it would get me out of housework I won't let my husband near the dr., tho', as he may try to convince my dr. that I need a shot in my lips

Mark: I may join you in the piracy thing...always wanted to make someone walk the plank....no sharks, of course. Hey, I could be the watcher of the rum (which would be used for purely medicinal purposes, of course) and occasionally sample it to make sure it meets your rigid quality standards...add in a pegleg, and you might be on to something

Last edited by fionab; 08-30-2011 at 05:14 AM. Reason: spelling
fionab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (08-30-2011), Rrae (08-30-2011), Sophie_ (08-31-2011)