View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 07:31 AM
BlueCarGal

BlueCarGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by oobadooba View Post
Ok i"ll check it out. I"m sorry to hear about your Dad. This is not the easiest thing to live with which i'm finding out. All we can do is live day by day. What kind of meds is your Dad on? What does he suffer from the most? I have the most understanding doctor. He is always reassuring me that he will try his best to help me feel better. I am currently taking Mesiton. It seems to be helping me especially for my eyes. I can have the worst days with my droopy eyes and can barely keep them open, I do notice that when i'm stress free they open wide once my med kicks in. I do work P/T at Costco as a food demonstrater, now that is fun! It keeps my mind distracted from thinking about the seriousness of this disease. Glad to be a part of this group and look forward to talking to more people about this subject.

Hi again, oobadooba! Glad to see you back. My dad passed away, not from MG. Mesiton was the last thing he used. He fought with the droopy eyes, too, & at one point actually had a tosis procedure to physically improve the situation from the outside it. Insurance co wouldn't pay, said it was cosmetic.
Whatever, he felt that it helped.

Stress play a huge part in managing MG, MS, fibromyalgia, &similar diseases. IMHO stress figures in all disease.

Intro yourself on the MG forum--lots of wise people there.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote