View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011, 03:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I know deprression too, and I am praying for you. Don is around on this site too and prays for your too. YOu are not alone. I struggle daily with the betrayal of my daughter, a grandson, I am not allow to see. All over money. I do know that soul ripper, and I come back to this site for support. You are cared about even when others have let you down. You will find kindness here, and if not real help, then real hope. I talk with several people now on a regular basis, and they have helped me not to panic, when I feel that way. There are others on this planet who are good and won't hurt you even if others have let you down. Please do write back if you care to. I am always around, but now splitbetween two sites. I developed a pre-cancer and had to look at another site. Please do something nice for yourself, anything little to help you cope. always ginnie

Thank you soooo much ginnie. you are always so supportive and I appreciate that. I am going through a really rough time with anxiety, ocd and severe depression that I don't know where to turn. Thank you for your kind words.
ladydeedee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote