View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 09:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Omg

I have not been on this site for some time. Just trying to get myself back from ACDF on 12/9/2010. I read through your symptoms and it is scary how many of them are similar. The watery right eye ... down to the tightness in areas such as under the arm pits. Anyway. I have been to a hand surgeon 2x and now going back to the vascular surgeon for some testing. Noninvasive vascular lab studies of both upper extremities including DBI and PVRS. The tests need to be done also with cold stress testing and also either Adson or Brace positioning of the affected left arm. The test is on friday, not sure how long before I or the hand surgeon get the results. This has been a long road. Not sure if the symptoms were prior to ACDF surgery or a result of the surgery or my post surgical positioning and the manner in which I am carrying myself. The spine surgeon felt I had RSD while the hand surgeon was leaning toward TOS. Not sure what it should be called. I just want to be able to take care of the symptoms and deal with the cause of them.
frenchfri1003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote