Thread: Synchronicity
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 05:36 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

alffe, did it involve a farmer, a farmer's wife, a mousetrap, a mouse, a chicken, a lamb, a cow, a sheep, and a snake...

and end with

"So, the next time you hear someone is facing a problem and think it doesn't concern you, remember when one of us is threatened we are all at risk. We are all involved in this journey called life. We must keep an eye out for one another and make an extra effort to encourage one another. Each one of us is a vital thread in another person's tapestry. Our lives are woven together for a reason." ?

[on another note... there are many words that are somewhat similar to synchronicity. Kismet is a word I love. The word itself is very nice to say. It sounds nice, I mean. It's interesting though when I use it and when I've seen it used in common language, it's not usually the true definition of the word.

I do use the term synchronicity and also 'in synch' or 'in sync' (no idea how to spell it 'cause I never write it only say it), but I also use the term collective conscious and sometimes collective unconscious. I think of it as being a harmony. Like... everything fits together. Whether that's atoms or plants or animals or people or whatever else there is in existence.

I call it energy.

Last edited by Lara; 03-15-2007 at 05:53 PM. Reason: forgot something
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote