View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 02:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I now have two "whips" for the vaporizer. Whips are the tube that heats the bowl on one end and the other end is where the cannabis is inhaled. Not sure if it makes sense as I try to describe it.

The reason for the second whip is really for the bowls. I wanted two bowls because it is easier to use a sativa and an indica without going through the trouble of cleaning it out anytime I want to switch.

So if there is a need to vape during the day, all I have to do is switch whips. Less of a mess.

I have not used a sativa often. I battle pain/discomfort from the MS hug without medicating. But after a few hours of maximum effort, a sativa may be good.

I will have to see how it goes.

The indica is good for the late night interruptions of bathroom breaks at 3-4 AM when getting back into sleep mode cannot be achieved and spasms begin to interfere with being in a prone position in bed.

A couple draws of a vaporizer are quick acting and serve its purpose of relaxation allowing me to sleep a few more hours and wake up naturally.

The marijuana buds I have are lasting a lot longer than I anticipated. I am hoping to have enough to create cannabutter in the future and experiment with making my own edibles from start to finish.

I have a cookbook with sweets. The study is supposedly going to start in September. I have not heard from the cancer center but either way, the caretaker has supplied me with cannabis while everything gets set up.
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (09-01-2011), Lady (08-31-2011), PolarExpress (09-05-2011), SallyC (09-01-2011)