View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 11:52 AM
BlueCarGal

BlueCarGal

Default Hey there, Dreamie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamie View Post
Hi
Ive had neuralgia on & off for years - severe electric shock type pains over my ear & scalp which have lasted day or two, this latest episode is now day 6 & its really bringing me down, at worst the pains come every six seconds & nothing in painkillers is controlling it. I cant get a GP appointment until next week

Is there anyone who can please help me relieve this pain, i will try anything. Its so unrelenting & bad at times i find myself shaking & i am never ever like that, i dont give in to things

Im sorry to be such a moan in my intro, i am just hoping someone somewhere can help
Oh, good grief, gal! You've really been going thru it, huh?

Well, you're at the right place. I'd be bouncing off walls (probably padded by now) without this place.

As for the "Im sorry to be such a moan in my intro'" stuff... did you read your post? I say again: you've come to the right place! We're here to support each other, which includes listening to the good, the bad and the downright ugly.

Darlene's given you great links; please know you'll be welcomed there by people who know what you're going through. Contact any of the Community team anytime.

Make yourself at home, ask questions, keep coming back!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote