View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 04:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am gradually learning to live with constant head pressure and trying not to do anything to make the symptoms worse.

I did go out yesterday for the first day with my sister; she drove to lunch. That was a mistake. Living by myself, I'm not exposed to constant chatter and it about drove me nuts. I sat there with my fingers in my ears to deaden all the noise. I actually wanted to scream "shut up".

Thanks to Mark, I copied a list of my "chatter threshhold" and distributed them to employees and family so everyone tries their best to tiptoe around me when I am around, which is not often.

So now add can't tolerate noise, flashing lights to my growing list of symptoms. I spent all day today listening to yoga relaxation tapes and about an hour on the computer working.

@Jeffrey...I am by no means young..in my 50's..so I expect this to take awhile to heal.
@Mark...I put off purchasing a bottom freezer/frig when I moved...bad move..in more ways than one
@ Crystal....I kick it everyday...thankfully I don't have vertigo issues. I seriously would not do something to compromise myself again. UGH.

Hoping something positive, however little, has brightened your days today.
frzrdoor2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote