Thread: Benedryl
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 06:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you MrsD, I really appreciate your response and I will try the Zyrtec and see what happens. I read about Claritin from someone else that has EM and she said it really helped her so I gave it a try and the response was immediate so if Zyrtec would help with the left over pain that would be a great help.

I do take Magnesium, it has helped tremendously with my "foggy" brain also with some of my depression. I take a powder form of citrate. It didn't seem to do much if anything for the EM/PN but I continue to take it. The brain fog that I had was completely debilitating so this has been a godsend.

I too have burning hot feet from MSG. I have given up my favorite Chinese restaurant even though they don't add any additional when I ask for none, there is still some in the already prepared items, so, another splurge crossed off my list. In fact I have given up on all foods with preservatives. I read labels very carefully now and eating out anywhere scares me. And sometimes I just have deal with a few days of pain because you really can't avoid every potential problem, hidden or not.

Well, back to the dark chocolate. The ingredients include partially hydrogenated veg oil (which I normally would never eat) sorbitol, disodium phosphate, potassium sorbate and gelatin then only what you would normally expect to find. I guess I will just leave the stuff alone as it's not worth what I went through.

Thanks so much for being here, you are the absolute best and such a great resource for all of us who struggle with all these newly acquired symptoms that we as of yet don't fully understand.
norahs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote