Thread: Mood Swings....
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 09:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Mood Swings....

Is any experiencing or has anyone experienced sudden severe mood swings? I've been trying to determine what, if any, my triggers are and I have found several...too much activity around me; loud noise (the TV being too loud, music playing too loud, too many people talking at once)...having a headache and trying to interact with anyone...conversations I have with my boyfriend most often lead to an arguement, which is really weighing heavily upon me..
Yes, I'm still waiting on a Neuropsychology consult..so I'm trying to deal with this on my own after 14 months...my symptoms get better for a few days, sometimes as long as a week...then they come back full force. It seems with the season change (I live in New England and it's cooling off now), the headache is compounded by allergies. My best friend has tried to help me control my anger outbursts by telling me to step back and count to ten...believe me, I would IF I could...when the anger strikes, I feel like it completely overcomes me and the only thing I can do is lash out or hold it in and dissolve into tears. Any advice?? I'm so grateful for this group...you all have really helped me know that I'm not alone!!!
JulieRN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote