View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Re: Barretts esophogus

Hello, I have been with this site for neuro problems since last year. I have now developed this condition, which they just didn't find for 6 years. I have been complaining that long. My other problems beat it out I guess and it lay festering, with me popping anti-acids all along. I even went to the hospital complaining I could not swallow. they gave me a swallow test, and out the door I went. I told 4 doctors. all said it was due to my spinal fusions where I was cut on my throat two times. They blamed my swallow problems on that. I face this new condition very frightened, as I cannot even with meds now control my stomach. I hurt most of the time. I am afraid to call the doctor back. The treatment what he told me is not something I am interested in at all. Nor is the treatment that I have read on internet. does anyone know anything about this disease they can share? I need information, and to find someone who has this condition. thank you ginnie I also have 8 thyroid nodes which make me feel like I am choking. Help!
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote