View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 01:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Bean View Post
The watermelon has beta carotene & iron, potasium. Also has antioxidant properties. One site says it balances the blood. ..also helps blood flow.
Always eat watermelon as a meal by itself (not with any other fruits or foods , they slow it down and cause the watermelon to ferment in your digestive system, which is not good for you.
Watermelon has been my big treat now for over 3 weeks and I am still going strong with tincture (only about 4 drops a couple times a week if my tapping gets slow and I am using my wrist to help my fingers tap)

As far as the Qigong movement.... both hands go around like a helicopter turning half-way/then turning back . You watch the hand on the side you are turning until it is back in front/ then watch the other hand as it goes around to the back. Spread your feet apart & go slowly at first! God bless!
Things still going good for me ...still only taking the tincture occassionally for symptoms . Dad got sick and ended up in the VA hospital with pnuemonia...
was quite a sick puppy, but is better today and may come home tommorrow,
I planted about 126 fava beans this morning before going to the hospital and the last couple of weeks have gotten in about 480 where the barley was this spring. We need rain very badly and I have emptied my rain barrels and used 2 shelves of water bottles from the shed. Only 2 rows left and one will get used tonnight watering bean plantings that are just coming thru the ground.
Pray for rain to refill my rain barrels, it has been in the upper 80's and 90's so much and the ground is hard ...hopefully rain will come this weekend.
So far though my vegies are doing very well even in the drought conditions.
Wish you could all come for the September support group meeting...we have a great group of people here! Bless You Aunt Bean
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
imark3000 (09-04-2011)