View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 02:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerina View Post
Maybe your husband should refrain from discussing his personal life at work. I am a little confused about his boss not paying for a "fake " disorder. Why would your husband's boss pay for any medical bills. If your husband has health insurance and you are on it how is your husband's boss involved?

If your husband is concerned about what his co-workers have been saying about your health issues then why did he discuss your application for SSDI?????Just a thought.

Obviously..... Your husbands boss has never lived, or had a loved one had to live with RSD!!!! So much I want to say but I will refrain only saying...watch it Mr. Boss.... It could be you next or your wife with this or a relentless disease, do come worse then RSD ??, but anyway.... What comes around .. goes around and he may have to live with this h***.... have fun buddy boy... Let's see what you say then..!

So sorry Cindi...some people are very mean! I would ask your husband not to have any conversation of any kind that even comes close to his personal life ESP. When it comes to you or your illness!

Hugz, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (09-03-2011), SandyRI (09-03-2011), wswells (09-06-2011)