Old 03-15-2007, 08:58 PM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Hi banana_bonanza

yes, Curious is right about it being real hard to advise on doseage because individuals have such different biochemistry, and it is also dependent on how much of these vits, minerals and amino acids are already being taken in via diet and a multi

our physician advised me of max doses for my son (he started supps when 11 and is now 17 so the doses have changed over the years)

we introduced them individually and waited 3 days before introducing the next, to be sure of no adverse reactions, again because people react so differently to different things, whether meds or supps

it really is best to get a healthcare professional to guide you on doses and potential interactions with meds.

my son had extreme lethargy, personality loss and total disinterest in the things he once enjoyed when he was on Luvox.

all the best

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote