View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 07:06 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

It seems like things are more publicized these days.....and everyone gets to put their 2 cents into every situation whether it involves them or not. Depending on the situation everything might have resolved itself but then someone will be "offended" at something someone said or the way they said it....and before you know it the whole thing is completely blown out of proportion.

When I was a little girl I remember schoolyard arguments and even "fights" (boys shoving each other or wrestling in the dirt) but when the bell rang everyone got up, went inside and got on with their day. Now, the police are called, lawyers are involved and someone always threatens to sue. I know some situations call for intervention but sometimes it just seems way out of hand. Whatever happened to writing 100 times on the blackboard "I will not spit on Clarence and call him cross-eyed".
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (09-02-2011), Jodylee (09-03-2011), Jules A (09-02-2011), Koala77 (09-02-2011), SallyC (09-02-2011)