Thread: St Jude SCS
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 03:56 AM
anon21816

anon21816

Smile Hi Abbie

Hi

I have a St Jude Ans SCS. It was implanted in August 2010

I have Failed Back Syndrome. I have pain in my lower lumbar area and down my legs. The SCS works great on my legs but I have trouble trying to get it to work on my lower back. This might happen if I lay down with the SCS turned up fully. But you say for your legs and feet well im surethis could help as Mark also said.

Before I was implanted I too was sent a video. This was from the actual company and naturally they were very one-sided. However, I do find their Reps to be very good particularly my last Rep as he seemed to hit the right places for my legs while walking.

I live in Ireland and the Reps come from the UK so I have to occasionally wait for Appointments for reprogramming. But if you are from the US it seems to be so much easier as they are based there in Texas.

I have the leads placed in my back with a small box in my left upper butt!!
I did have a problem with my internal battery not recharging back in Feb of this year but thankfully that was addressed with a new one being implanted and the company were rapid in sorting that out. I was only about 10 days waiting for that operation.

Well Abbie I'm not sure what else I can help you with but you ask me whatever you want and I will try my best to answer your queries ok

Take care

Jackie

"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-03-2011), Mark56 (09-03-2011), Rrae (09-03-2011), Sophie_ (09-03-2011)