View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 09:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Hello there

Hi V8euphoria,

Thank you for replying to my thread I appreciate it. I've noticed that you are new to posting and I'd like to welcome you to our corner of cyberspace. If you don't mind I looked at your profile and you certainly have been through the mill and have had your fair share of pain and all the surgeries and agony that goes with it. We are a friendly supportive group of people here from the US, Ireland & the UK where these implants are available, maybe we have we have a Language barrier in other countries but I doubt it..
You are welcome and we value your imput.

Wishing you the very best and I hope we'll here more from you. I too have loads of pain in my hips, it's like a ring of pain around my hips and my sacro illiac joints are a right mess too. It's one of those agonising pains that tend to be ignored by some Dr's and Lord knows why!

Love & God bless

Sinead

I meant to say the discomfort where they implant the battery does ease off alot that you can easily push it it in whatever way you move, I noticed that when I bend to tie my shoes I sometimes have to move it inwards but it doesn't hurt or anything!

Sinead 

Last edited by Sophie_; 09-04-2011 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Sure why not! Even more typos!
Sophie_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-04-2011), Mark56 (09-03-2011), peppermintpatty (10-02-2011), Rrae (09-04-2011)