View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 09:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am a stage fourcolon cancer survivor 2005 and the only remmant i have is diarrhea because of the extensive hemicolectomy. my last cea was a 6 but ii smoke so that might be a reason for it i have to repeat my cea in 3 months.so tell your friend that there is always hope.i am now being tested for MG and am hopeful that is negative i am grounded right now no driving what were your symtoms for your MG?
Quote:
Originally Posted by oobadooba View Post
Hi My Friend,
First of all i'm so sorry about your friend. I myself have a good friend that has stage four colon cancer. He was diagnosed April 2010. Today he is doing good and he says he feels good. He does have his days but for the most part he is just thankful to still be here enjoying life. Stage four is not good but, as long as he is taking care of himself and going to all his treatments he should be okay for now. My friend goes to all his treatments and says some times it can make him sick. He is hopeful that he can beat this disease so he trys to stay positive. I have been diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis (MG) a rare disease that has no cure. Doctor's say it is treatable and i could live a long and healthy life. I just have to make life changing adjustments and take it day by day. I keep myself very educated about this disease and joining this group NeuroTalk has helped me understand more because I hear from people that have exactly what I have. So just support your friend because he needs all the support right now. I will keep him in my prayers.
diva6170 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote