View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:57 AM
anon21816

anon21816

Default Hi V8euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8euphoria View Post
Just had it implanted in July but I am experiencing significant relief in my feet, legs and somewhat in my lower back. It is definitely something you will have to get used to but well worth it so far. My only true complaint is that it doesn't even touch my hip pain and the area where they implanted the unit is still sensitive to the touch. Also, you can feel the unit through my skin, it is a pretty significant lump. And I am not a small person, there is plenty of meat to cover it. lol Well, and I also constantly lose my remote. lol

Welcome to this lovely forum. Here you will get all the information you need as you can see just from the above posts!.... I hope the tenderness eases off soon for you. I too can feel the battery in my upper left butt! and when I lie on my side I can also feel the lead going from the battery and up into my spine eurrrgggghhhhhh

My SCS is a St Judes ANS Eon Spinal Cord Stimulator.......To date I have it just over a year now. I find that I have some relief in my legs but not in my actual lower back. It can be turned up quite high when I lie down and it sometimes reaches that bit higher than my hips but its too uncomfortable at that stage that I have to turn it down again. But I will say that I am definitely more relaxed than I used to be with it, which is a bonus. I dont have that awful feeling of dragging all the time because I feel like Im being massaged when Im lying down , like now!!

Sorry its more than a line! oooops

Jackie
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (09-04-2011), peppermintpatty (10-02-2011), Rrae (09-04-2011), Sophie_ (09-04-2011)