View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:43 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Teeth Labor Day US BBQ at Jenna's

Now, I don't want to hear any whinin heah! We need to take a rip roarin American Labor Day BBQ to Jenna's over in Ireland. WHY you ask? Well, you have read her threads and posts and KNOW our dear friend is in a predicament, so Scotty has been arranged to BEAM all of us no matter the location to Jenna's So gather your party duds, vittles, and Ye Haw, we are goin to Jenna's for BBQ!!! We need some fiddle music for the square dancin. Rae, I'll bring my guitar if you will bring yours!

Now some folk on the other forums may think us but it is High Time we brought some cheer to our friends in Ireland and UK, so this is NOT and American invasion, it is B u t t Buzzer party number three of the year!! It may be and Jenna may be , but we are gonna bring a and lots of for some good times together.

Cleo and I will bring baby back ribs, my special potato salad, and churn some . So EVERYONE get excited and beam on over to Ireland where we will have some good times. No exceptions, Pooh, tell the hospital you're needed elsewhere! Rae, bring the whole family! Fiona, everyone is dying to see the twins! And KZLRogue, that golf game has to wait! Someone swing by and get Jeffmo, Tara, Sarah, JoanB with her GREAT sense of humor, Jackiey, Sinead, Saffy, BMW, ger715, golly the whole clan has to come OK????

So, who is gonna get there first? Maybe Pooh can direct Saffy in parking Tootle!

OK
Here goes,
Can you smell the BBQ?
Beam me up!
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ladydeedee (09-05-2011), Rrae (09-05-2011), Sophie_ (09-18-2011)