View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 05:51 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

The Brain Repair Formula is way too expensive.

Start with some decent supplementation as I and others have posted previously. My whole handful costs me less than $1.00 per day. Dr Blaylock adds some other things but you should be able to get these others for much less. They may have value but the basic supplementation regimen should be your first start. Remember, it will take a few months before you start to notice a difference.

Your brain has to flush the toxins before it can start the repair process.

The past post about having greater body weight to better withstand impacts is hogwash. Despite what Dr Cantu said, body weight has no impact AT ALL on the damage done to your brain when your head is impacted. If you were to wear a heavy helmet, it would only work if the surface/object you were impacting your head against deformed more from the extra weight. It is a freshman college physics 1A question.

Dr Cantu may have some anecdotal evidence to back up his claim but he is likely misinterpreting the evidence

One way to add body mass so your body has more strength is to do weight reps at close to you maximum weight slowly. This creates a greater level of muscle cell tearing and strain thus causing the body to repair/build that muscle stronger. This will build muscle but not aerobic capacity.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote