View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Wink woke up crying

hello,
i feel soooo scared. it upsets me that upon my visit to my neurosurgeon with emg report in hand, told me, "you have a multitude of problems" as if i don't know me. anyhow, the pain yesterday and this morning is scaring me. some thing is very wrong. it's in my gut. it has never failed me. i still need to get an x-ray to see how my fusion is coming along. tomorrow, if i feel good enough to drive. something i should not be doing. i am returning to work with all this pain i feel will be interesting. i feel that the doctors were right at some diagnosis and very wrong with others. until i find the right answers to my unknown problem i remain very frightened. my sister is having her back surgery Friday, she already had her left hand palm to wrist replacing bone with a plate. both her and i suffer with similar situations. this could be genetic or not the chances i find shocking. i believe it is way too much of a coincident. all i can say is please someone listen to me, my body hurts all over, worse now than before. my life is under the mercy of medicine. that reminds me, a couple of days ago after standing a bit then out of nowhere i felt sick, needed to sit, took my blood pressure, it was 76/42 my daughter was with me. i had 4 of these experiences in the last 8 months thinking hot flash related only this time i took my pressure. i think i will take this one to the cardiologist. i am sure of one thing i know my body well. SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG. on a more interesting positive note going back to work is going to be fun. i think i mentioned i am a municipal worker for my former town a resident for 45 years and just have 7 years as a city employee never imagined myself a city employee i never play politics but because i am a very opinionated person and call you on your lie, an awful lot of it. i do get the respect when i am present however, when i gone the situation is different. i just recently moved out of that town into a neighboring town i am in a good position (ball in my court because of experiences i had with those in power) i failed to mention i am pleasantly red-flagged at my job so i am in for a lot of surprises that will hopefully take my mind of my pain. besides being opinionated i respect and honor the truth something I've learned is lacking in many systems in our society including the medical field. i hope all can be pain free will keep you updated if interested keep in mind i am new to the web world it has been a great experience so far it took me forever to write this.