View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I am here . I will message you with my info so maybe we can talk on phone. or at least email... please check your profile page I posted to you there ...

To all the rest of yous....I am sorry I have not been around much I had some teeth issues and after working myself into being brave... last week had oral surgery to have teeth removed on my bad side where the stim wire and lead are located. I was told by my new neuro that I do not have t.n. I have r.s.d . I am very confused and posting in here now makes me feel like a fake phony liar. but the last 6 years I honestly thought and believed I had a type of t.n called anesthesia dolorosa as my first neuro doc told me and wrote in my med files...I still think that .I always thought r.s.d. is lower area legs and arms not one area on the face. So I am confused and just lurking. In my heart all I ever wanted was to help support others. now I feel like a liar . I am sorry I am confused even tho the new neuro and my oral surgeon tell me I have rsd... I just do not know what to say now or if I believe them. thanks for understanding and forgiving me for possibly posting in the wrong forum...I just do not know??
PEACE
BMW

p.s. I do know my stim works better then any med be it I have R.S.D OR T.N. the stim works for me since July of 2002 with no issues .

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 09-06-2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: to add a P.S.
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (09-07-2011)