View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 07:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink so glad I am not the only one this happened to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtrpk View Post
cheergirl...i had the neuro tell me the same thing...actually his words were "you have a deep rooted anxiety problem that manifested itself now" HA! Then why does going on the computer and watching tv bother me?? Why can't I tolerate doing very much...reading without getting exhausted?

I agree...I have anxiety...who the hell wouldn't with a laundry list of symptoms that come on from daily living???
He didn't even ask me ONE question...Just dismissed my bad finger to nose test results as purely psychiatric. Interesting choice, as it all started the day after my accident...
He got annoyed when i mentioned MBTI and angrily asked where I heard about it and point blank refused to answer 4xs when I asked how it was diagnosed...
Not a nice person... I guess when you think you are second only to god himself with your education and opinions, you lose something else.
I thought he was a jerk and take no more notice of his opinion, than he did of mine...
Being a doctor or consultant and having no clue about a condition in whch is supposedly your field of expertise must be more terrifying for them than me... so glad I am not the only one this happened to...
cheergirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Concussed Scientist (09-07-2011)