View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 12:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Catra, Sorry to hear that you had suffered new pain in your arms and hands after the LSB. Is this new RSD pain resulted from the LSB? If so, how did it happen? Has it been resolved? Thanks for sharing your experience.
My back pain is pretty much resolved. My pain doc did not really discuss my response from my LSB. She said i should have a serious of 3 in order to max the benefit. She is so busy; she can't even do the additional block until 10/11 therefore, she recommended another doctor who is very young and new to their team. I was scheduled to go in today but they needed to cancel me because i forgot to stop taking the mobic and fish oil. Now i had to wait for anther two weeks. By that time, i am not so sure whether or not the 2nd block would help. I am kind of scared of any possible complication. I need to sleep on this one.
This RSD flares make me crazy. I feel like i am starting all over again and i need to bring my pain level down to a more comfortable level. It drains our pocket and i need to take so much time off from work to see the doctors and getting the treatment. Very frustrating indeed!
I suppose i need to pray harder.
Thanks for listening!
numb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote