View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 11:48 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Dealing with depression

We talked about depression some but I just wanted to ask what is your thought on why so many people are dealing with depression these days.

I know medical problems cause it but I am amazed to see all of the people around me today that are dealing with depression even if they don't have medical problems.

I have had 3 people that wants to follow my progress with the VNS, one being a working nurse that says she can't go 5 more years like she is.

I was told that the schools are full of depressed kids. A councellor at the boys school says their school has a very high percentage rate of kids dealing with depression. Dustin and Devin don't seem to be but again I can't say that for sure. They are grieving the loss of grandpa but they are so busy with sports and doing good in school so they seem to be doing ok.

I know we have talked about this on another post but have any of you looked around you in your family or friends and can you see signs of depression?

I can spot a depressed person after talking to them for a little bit. You can hear it in their voice, what they are saying, how they are saying it.

I know this might be a touchy subject but I have thought about this often around here. I was just wondering if any of you are noticeing it more and what is your thought on it.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote