View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 07:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I actually have 2 appts with 2 different ones because the "best" neuro over here in NJ wasn't available until the end of November. So I made that appt. and then found someone to see me sooner who's in Philadelphia. If I don't like what she has to say, I already have that 2nd opinion lined up LOL

Today I started feeling that tingling in my right arm and now my pinky toe on the left foot is moving by itself. Before it would stick out and I called it "trigger toe". And I noticed spasms in my *ahem* no-no special place. Almost like an orgasm, but minus the pleasure!

I only had 1 EMG in my life, way back when my back first started hurting really badly. It wasn't painful, but unpleasant. I don't think anything could compare to the pain of the fragmented disk *shudder*

I wondering if this could all be related to my back surgeries or maybe the spinal block I received for my c-section? I have been reading about spinal myoclonus. I think I'm going to insist on a full MRI of my whole back. So far they've only done lumbar and my brain (without contrast, too. why, i don't know, seems kinda stupid to me). But it's weird that it would wait 2 years to really manifest like this and now it's like a steamroller.

Thanks for your help and support!
njmama09 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote