View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 09:45 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

well, I came up with a 'different' border around the garden areas ... I have those metal brackets (used to hang on the wall, then put up shelves) ... so, I'm taking a bracket - and screwing it to the backside of some old barnboard boards ... they are different heights ... and they don't have to be right up against each other ... I have about 10 boards - came up with this idea late this afternoon ... and didn't feel like digging out the drill and screws - plus, the boards were wet from all the rain ... this may prove interesting ...

hoping to pick up some of those solar lights ($12 for 4) and get 2 or 3 sets ... and place them around the garden - I suppose, I don't need to put them out now - seeing that it's going to be snowing one of these days!

trying to come up with unconventional ways to have a fun and easy garden .. .one of my friends from school (her family was the vegetable farmers that turned to flowers ... and has greenhouses where I learned to plant beds) ... she emailed me to stop by her mom's (the old neighborhood) and visit ... and get some bedding plants .... oh joy!

RRMS - April 2007

It takes only a single idea,
a single action to move the world!

The Power of One!
Vonn07 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (09-07-2011), Lara (09-19-2011), mrsD (09-08-2011)