View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 11:07 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Welcome Ttata!!

This is a safe place of open honest sharing of realities we who have had stim therapy through Trial and then Permanent Implant both the beneficial and the times when the stim has not been an effective treatment. Burntmarshmallow alias BMW and Tina is one of the most caring open and vocal of those who share in this area of PENS, TN and face pain. I am glad she is hooking up with you as she will bring to light her impressions, experiences, and the possible questions you want to pose to your doc for response and encouragement.

Now as to BMW......... Tina, you are being way too hard on yourself. Your sincerity here is beyond rapproach. So what if one doctor has an impression different from another, such an expression truly does not make you out to be a LIAR!! Golly gee whiz, you had been diagnosed by a prior physician as having the syndrome you understood to be your situation. PLEASE, please do not let this place you into a situation of feeling recrimination. In my mind's eye you are solid, and I appreciate your work on this thread.

Caring loads,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (09-08-2011)