View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 11:38 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Wow, What a story. At least you have somethings going your way with FedEx and their lawyers. Sounds like you need the same assistance you had in July as you go against FedEx to see a neurologist.

I suggest you check out www.tbilaw.com and see if you can find a good referral in your area. You need further legal support.

Think of it this way, Hope for the best but plan for the worst. This means expect FedEx to try to block your access to everything so take the steps to protect yourself.

Check out your state Work Comp statutes to see if you can choose your own doctor. In some cases, after a specific period, the injured worker can choose their own doctor.

Keep a daily journal of all of your symptoms including what you were doing before the symptom returned and just about anything that goes on in your day. You may find that you have triggers that precede your return of symptoms.

You need to do anything you can to get away from industrial medicine doctors. They work for the Work Comp companies and know who pays their bills. They are definitely not in your corner.

My best to you.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote