View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 06:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

@Clarkstar. I am sorry that your experiences with trying to use cannabis to relieve your symptoms was such a nightmare and I hope all is going well now that a week or two has passed.

@Surfer. I had the same "self medication" comment from my psychiatrist time before last. I see him every three months for conversation. The last time, he asked if a dr in training could sit in on our session. Of course, no problem for me...I love an audience.

With all doctors, I am very open about MMJ. It did feel weird at first, almost as if I am doing something wrong. But I would add marijuana to the list of medications and it has been received with respect and curiosity.

I wear contacts so as my eye guy was asking about medicine, he wanted to know a few details. He has patients with glacoma.

Using MMJ is not making anything "all better." It is more of a substitute for the meds I take now that really did not do wonders anyway.

Pineapple is one of my favorites so far because of the mood elevator. Ironically, I had MJ that is older so I am using it up first.

Reminds me of eating my vegetables in order to justify eating dessert!
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (09-08-2011), SallyC (09-08-2011)