View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 02:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Well,

First off, I want to Thank InHisHands, and mommyjen for their help and concern.

InHisHands, her feet stay extremely cold, she can wear 2 pairs of socks and they feel like they have been in the freezer.. She can never get them warm..
I am glad to hear that your hasn't lasted very long..

Mommyjen, She has had this for a couple of years now.... Her numbness and loosing feeling in her feet/toes are the part that has Drs. around here stumped.. And now with her having trouble walking too...She does in fact have alot of the symptoms of RSD, She has the burning, severe, stabbing pain , muscle wasting, shiny skin, which started in her wrist after she had the ganglion cyst removed. Right after her surgery it went up her arm, which is when they did the ganglion nerve blocks on her, she had a total of 2, which one helped her for ONLY 10 days, and the 2nd didn't help at all...
Since then it has went to her back, down both legs, and she gets real sharp jolts of pain through her other arm.

I just hope that we can find a good Dr. that will really help her... BEFORE this gets any worse.. Because the longer this is going she is getting worse...

Thanks again,
KellieS
KellieS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote