View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 04:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Hi Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycapucine1974 View Post
Hi, curlydawg:

Thanks for your kind words and prayers. I will keep fighting for my treasured baby. I will also keep fighting against anyone who tries to take him away, whether it is social services, doctors (shrinks), cops, etc. I probably will go into hiding with him very soon, so no one can find my baby to steal him from me.
I have Complex Regional Pain Syndrome from 2 knee surgeries. I also have fibromyalgia and I am bipolar. So, I do understand your pain and feeling like no one cares or is willing to help. But, unlike the other beautiful and sweet people that have replied to you on here, I have tried to commit suicide, twice. Please know this Kitty- NOTHING in this world is bad enough to give you a reason to kill yourself. I understand you completely. I hope this post finds you in better spirits. But if you are still in that bad, dark, ugly, place in your mind, please, please, send me a private reply and I will give you my phone. # and I will talk to you anytime day or night. Sending you happy , peacefull, beautiful thoughts. Try to be kind to youself sweetie and know in your heart and soul that someone else understands.
Karen67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-09-2011), barbo (09-09-2011), kittycapucine1974 (09-13-2011)