View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 08:18 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I feel for you Mel.... I don't like Win7 either.

You are trying to do this on HIS side of the computer?

You did make two partitions?

(I hate the way Win 7 handles photos! What a pain!)
No, there is no HIS and no Melody. I told Alan we should have two accounts and he could sign into his I could sign into mine.

Didn't go over well.

I really don't care. He's not going to jeopardize this computer by downloading anything without asking me first. He knows I'll kill him.

I did the plug ins and now he has his games online so that's good.

I am asking a guy on this forum who is a computer guy. Allengamer. He's on my FB friends list and he's been helping me.

He knows all about my bookmarks problem.

If he has no solution, first I'll bring my flash drive to the computer guy. I'll let him check the file(or is it a folder) named Alan's favorite places.

Then I'll see what he tells me.

And I have a question about Windows 7. I set up this computer yesterday and it prompted me to create an account and I did and I had to select a PW and I did. So how come I have to log in when I open the computer in the morning, and every time I leave it for let's say 30minutes, that when I come back it prompts me again to log in.

I never had to do that with XP.

Do all of you have to repeatedly log in with Windows 7?

I mean, it's not a tremendous issue, I just wonder why this is the case.

Thanks,

Melody
Oh, Mrs. D. I have a medical question for you involving a 9 year old child. Perhaps you can enlighten me on something. I'll post it on the PN Boards and you can either answer there or PM me? You'll understand why when you read it.

Thanks

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote