View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 11:11 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Ooo Oh my god it took forever but i.....

hello and welcome. i just want to get this out so you will understand my long hand and run on sentences. i am new to the computer world it took 1/2 hour just to figure out how i could respond. i am getting it slowly, but happy i could be of any support. no one home to help, sooooooooo i will do my best!!!!!!!! i love that i could share my experience, strength and hope here, and others who are feeling the pain as we do, for i can relate, as i quote my neurosurgeon upon my last week visit with second emg report in hand, "you have a multitude of problems". no kidding! so let's just talk about your art work. 1st surgery 3/10 acdf level 5/6-6/7 failed to fuse 2nd pcdf 4/11, in short, what a pain in the neck lol. u use a word in your story DOMINO EFFECT. one of the multitude of problems i have and we share is peripheral neuropathy. your medical history and how the progression crept up it pains my heart when you share. the people on here, just for example: darlene who uplifted my day. she helped me change my thinking for that very important moment and time. when i am in a frame of mind that is nothing but negative thoughts as how you feel DO NOT GIVE UP, ever!!!!!! like i have learned, process of elimination, in mine and your case the domino effect is slowly (i speak for myself) killing me. my shrink is great. it has been a year and a half, and his expertise helps including handling the list of doctors upon doctors. test after test. draining my blood over and over and over, makes me so angry. one thing i can tell you for sure, is finding this forum, it is a positive for me, along with educating myself. we need all the positive we can get!!!!!! and the other positive? is hence the computer, i am forced to learn how to use this darn pc. don't give in with what we suffer with PAIN,PAIN,PAIN PLEASE SOMEONE STOP THE PAIN!! this to is a process of elimination. what might work for one may not work for others. on top of all the "***(&%%%# !#!!&!!!!!$$&&*(^?, i have come to find out, i am now being tested for hypoglycemia, i have always felt something underlying is going on aside from all the other body troubles i suffer with. my sister who is having microscopic back surgery as i write this. what i want to say is, always go with your gut, listen to your body, i looked in the mirror close up and noticed my left pupil was larger than other also another i called my doctor, because i explained my symptoms i believe, with that underlying feeling, along with drops with my blood pressure i am almost certain i am on the right diagnosis. be vigilant always have an advocate with you. and my experience having a copy of everything including your scripts given for tests and medication script. i am on 10 mg of oxyicodone and am never under a pain level of 5&6, along with 4 mg muscle relaxant every 6 hours. i wish you comfort and a more positive feeling. i most certainly understand as others here. once again welcome!