View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 07:20 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Sensation

Howdy Abbie-

Sensation depends upon the unit..... If you travel to the UK, you may ask to receive a Nevro device which provides relief with no sensation. It is not approved for use in the US yet.

All brands of which I am aware in the US provide a kind of a tingling, shivering sensation. I have likened my Boston Scientific to the sensation I experience when shivering, and in winter season, it tends to heighten my feeling of being "cold" and I wear extra stuff or cover up when at home so as to try to be less "cold." I feel that is a pretty good trade off for the pain I was enduring before!

Now..... as to your questions..... isn't the gainful imparting of information one of the very basic of missions of this site? You can Never ask too many questions, AND, remember when preparing for your next doc appointment to write questions down to take them with you both to address things you want to know from the doc and to assure it is not a quick "thanks for coming" style appointment where you feel "but if I had asked..........."

Have a blessed weekend,
Mark56
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-10-2011), JoanB (09-10-2011), Rrae (09-09-2011)