View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 04:12 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
I am a million ways out of touch with weather so I think I understand what you are talking about. I am probably almost obnoxious about it.
Naaah, it's not like am talking about weather reports. i meant, like, i would be depressed, and have the window and shutters wide open at night (very hot summer in 2003, no fan, no A/C) then, sunrise and finally, inevitably noticeably GLARINGLY BRIGHT SUNSHINE would invade my room. ACK! down shutter shut window. and not just for the heat. it seemed "happy" and it resonated wrong within me. that's what i mean by noticing incongruence. i would define congruent weather to depression would as an overcast dull day, with or without rain. but again. this is stuff i noticed first hand when exposed to it. i don't think i talked about it much other than maybe in the forums.

Quote:
except note when the moon is in an interesting phase
i love when we have threads on the moon. i love the moon. does that count as weather? doesn't matter. i still love it.

Quote:
Also probably not helpful in my workplace to mention the Wiccan observance coming up soon with the first day of fall.
HA! love ittttt!!!

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-10-2011), BlueCarGal (09-10-2011)