View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 04:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

HI,
I am sure she has it in her arm, just be sure all future symptoms aren't lumped into RSD. I had it for so long that my docs fell into that trap. I was suffering for years from fevers, rashes, pervasive pain.... then a developed chronic achilles tendonitis and it was all attributed to faulty autonimic nervous sytem and complications of RSD. AFter my son was born a doctor ran some " what if tests" My ANA came up very high at 1:1260. I have an aautoimmune disease as well. Not sure if it is Lupus, Scleroderma, or Mixed connective tissue disease. I also have very low vitamin D which can cause awful joint pain, cramps, and numbness ( I had it in my lips). Your daughter's vitamin D should be checked as well as her calcium. ANyone who has limited mobility and doesn't go out much ( most of us stay in all winter) should get vit. D checked frequently. SHe is young and there may be other conditions that she may develope or come and go. Just be sure they treat each symtom as potentially something else. Poor baby, I feel for her!
mommyjen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote