View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 10:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
Hi Everyone,
I have a few questions. I shared not to long ago that I have been diagnosed with Sjogrens (only positive test was eye test). I also had a positive small nerve biopsy test. My neuro doc sent me to rheumo who is currently treating me for what he calls probable sjogrens. He put me on Lyrica 25mg and Plaqunil 200mg along with cymbalta 60mg and synthroid. I do take Tramadol 100 PRN for pain. The pain is becoming so much worse. I do find myself needing it more often. I now have trouble with sheets touching my skin. Alot of fasciulations (not sure if spelled right). I still work but I have to put lidoderm patches on my hips because the clothes touching my legs hurts. I feel like my muscles are becoming weaker. Rheumo says to keep exercising or I will lose it. I can't because I hurt too bad for days after. Anyway not complaining just giving background.

My question is should I be seeing a neuromuscular doctor along with rheumo. My first symptom was the neuropathy.

Also, I have heard people refer to a bar they put on their bed to keep the sheets off their skin. Does anyone know what they are called so I can look them up?
Thanks to everyone for all the help I have gotten here! hopeful
I don't know if anyone saw this, so I thought I would try again. Any answers?
Hopeful
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote