View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 02:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Carly,

I hope I'm wrong but I'm beginning to wonder if you aren't having complex partial sz. I've had this type of sz. for 37 yrs. I will start to see the colors flashing back and forth in my eyes and I'm totally concsious then the next thing I know I find myself in a different room and I don't remember walking to the room or anything that happened since I had the colors in my eyes. This type of sz. is a hard type to control and many times a person will get up and wander around not realizing what they have done but they will continue to talk to people, and if I am cooking or doing some type of work I will do all of this correctly I just don't remember anything. The best way to explain this type of sz. is a person who went out and had a few drinks and they don't remember anything the next morning when they wake up.
If you are having a rapid heartbeat this can very much connect to possible seizures. You might want to have your Dr. check your heart and make sure you are getting enough blood flow and oxygen in your body. I'm very glad that you didn't go on neurontin that is a dangerous drug for many people. I was on the drug for about 1 yr. and my sz. became very dangerous I would be out of it for 40 min. to 3 hrs. then I found out that the drug co. making this drug has $240 million in lawsuits because the drug has caused people to start having seizures that never had them, the drug increases seizures very bad in many cases, and 72 people took their life because the drug causes severe depression. I saw all of this on NBC DATELINE a few yrs. ago and it was one employee who worked for the drug co. who turned them in for selling this drug illegally by doing off market sales of the drug and knowing it could hurt people. Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote