View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 08:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Help with MRI results(Lumbar spinal stenosis)...please

Can anyone please educate after review.I'm 30 yrs Old, Male.

STATEMENT
Back Pain , no known trauma

IMPRESSION

At L3/4 , there is a central disc protrusion containing a small annular tear adjacent to the superior endplate of L4.The disc Protrusion approx 3mm.
There is mild narrowing of the right lateral recess at this level secondary to the disc protrusion and lingamentum flavum hypertrophy.The disc gently abuts teh exiting L3 nerve root on teh right with mild right neuroforaminal narrowing.The left neuroforamen is unremarkable.

At L4/5 , there is a broad -based disc bulge with a superimposed central disc protrusion, resulting in moderate central canal stenosis and narrowing the lateral recesses bilaterally. impinging on the L5 nerve roots bilaterally.There is mild narrowing of the neuroforamen bilaterally as well.

I am getting lower back pain, numbeness, tingling in my right leg(thigh and below knee), arm and occasionally in left leg.This is very embarrassing to me.And even can't get hard erections during sex drive.

I was in very deep depression and frustrated after got MRI, Please anyone help me out.

- Can Physiotherapy is the right choice to get rid of from my numbeness,tingling ?
- Can i get back hard erections ? Is the lumber stenosis disease decrease the sex drive?

Thanks in advance

thes
radh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote