View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart 11/09/01 in remembrance

I think there might be more threads about this date somewhere but I thought in starting one in our bipolar forum...

I wanted to say, that every year I remember this day with lots of.... hum... cant find the right word... or maybe I dont know it in english... lots of.... nostalgy... ? dont know the word, but maybe you understand my feeling... it was such a sad day... I remember I was 18 and anorexic at that time and... I remember I couldnt believe it... seriously ?? How can somebody do something like that ?? SAD !!! terrible world in we live in...

I admire all the people that worked there that day, and the follow days, trying to help...

I admire and keep in my thoughts and prayers those that survived but that maybe lost somebody...

I know the world is different since that day... in many aspects...

Im not an american, but I have always loved your country, your people, your ideas, etc, so for me, that day was so sad and a big offense to peace and liberty...

Here, in my humble home, Im sending a prayer for all those (probably the entire world) who were affect by these attacks...

I cant watch much tv about it, because I cant stop crying and my heart breaks... but I know many children need now therapy due to this and, I can only keep them in my heart...

Peace and love to everyone.

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-11-2011), Brokenfriend (09-11-2011), DiMarie (09-12-2011), Dmom3005 (09-11-2011), Mari (09-11-2011), waves (09-11-2011)