View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh the reason I had to go to the ER...my pcp is out of town still on a family emergency. Since my insurance was cut back in june, I had been getting him to write the script for the narcotic pain meds along with my other scripts so I only had to pay one doctor. His $85 office visit is a heck of a lot cheaper than the $255 the ortho wants so that he can write the same script.

BUT, because my doc is out of town and I was out of pain meds, I decided to bite the bullet and go see the ortho... which is scheduled for monday, this means I get to do that withdrawal thing until then, or go to the ER. Why? Because my ortho didn't feel comfortable writing a script for the meds that he has been prescribing for a year and a half without seeing me first. But they refused to bump my appointment up sooner and refused to write a script for the 5 days between the time I ran out and my apointment. Thanks to this moron I got to spend the day at the hospital explaining the pains and having pictures taken to prove the damage in my spine is not something I am making up just to get meds.

I hate these stupid docs. I cannot wait for my pcp to get home. He is great. I miss him!

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (09-11-2011), Motors Mommy (09-11-2011)