View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 08:35 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I've been there

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh_ac View Post
I have a need for all of you here ae SOS to offer up your opinions
Early this last month I repeatedly texted and called the office of my last shrink. She replied once when I texted her that I had had a CT done of my head, she then told me she would call my doc the next day, she also asked that I text his personal cell number to her then and there. Since that time she did not reply to messages of any kind left at any number I had for her by myself or my doc. I was having multiple issues at this time and after several days went by my doc found me a "new shrink"
Yesterday during work she finally called me and left a long detailed voice mail about why she had not called, it was full of blame on her office staff, a family emergency etc. She called my therapist and blammed all of us for calling "her private cell phone". I reminded the therapist that messages had been left on her cell per her insructions to me, HOWEVER they were also left at her office.

So will I be totally wrong to fire her at this point??
I fired my psychiatrist after I was describing to her what was going on with me and she said in a nasty voice, "Oh, you've done this before!" I couldn't believe my ears! I found a new doctor and he not only listened to me, but he also correctly diagnosed me!! My new doctor is a lifesaver!
Katiebell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (09-12-2011), barbo (09-12-2011)