Thread: My day: I win!
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 11:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by legzzalot View Post
I had my infusion today. Blah! and then...

I return home as the mailman is pulling up. He hands me a stack of mail. Wow, we got a lot of mail today. Hey, look they are all from the hospital. Hmmmm...

14 bills, in total.... over $54,000.00 Yeah you read that right that is over fifty four THOUSAND dollars! HUH??

Well, although they did get the preauthorization for my last 6 infusions.... Medicaid decided they aren't going to pay the bill. And of course each bill is set up as a seperate account. so I get to call about 14 different accounts and 14 different bills tomorrow.

I laugh about this and go to bed as the infusion is killing me and I am drained. DH2B comes home as I am going to sleep. I tell him about the bills and he tells me his Debit card is not working for some reason. Not the first time his card has deactivated for no reason. So he is going to the bank.

I wake up 3 hours later.... Kids are home, mom is still here, the family is cookin dinner. Awww how nice. Then DH2B informs me that the bank figured out the problem. Someone in Costa Rica got his card number and charged all kinds of things. The bank automatically shut off the card when he reached his $2,000 a day spending limit. So how much is left in the account until the bank gets it sorted out? $20. YUP! That is my day!

I am going back to bed. I give up!

I'm so sorry, I hope they get this straightened soon.
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote