Thread: St Jude SCS
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 12:02 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Dear Abbie

Burning, burning, burning..... oh how well I know burning, and that sensation of not wanting anything on my feet or legs. Not being a skirt kind of guy myself, I tend to wear shorts at home ALL of the time, and less when in the privacy of our room with door closed. The first thing I like to do is get the stuff off of my feet. Pre-SCS the burning was a searing burning which along with spasms which lingered LONG after my fusion brought me to tears just way too much. I was the guy who used to sing with the worship team and now lay on the pew in church, head on my wife's lap and tears rolling down my cheeks [and this was not due to a heightened spiritual experience].

Icy burning is a sensation I do not know, but I am glad you and Rrae connected on that. She is one close supportive leader in this subforum and we are blessed, all of us, to have her, with caring, wit, smilies which pull a grin even out of the dead, and information beyond the far reaches of her left pocket.

I pray for you, Abbie, that you do find the right and special treatment which will bring peace to your body, mind, and spirit.
Caring,
Mark56
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (09-13-2011), anon21816 (09-14-2011), JoanB (09-13-2011), ron h (09-13-2011), Rrae (09-13-2011)